Tuesday, January 18, 2011

elusive New Orleans

We still have not made it to NO, yet.
We  had planned to go last week, but the weather turned off cold, then Brenda's back began giving her trouble.
It had become difficult for her to get comfortable in any position especially when trying to stand up.
So, we plan to go tomorrow if her back will allow it.

She went to an urgent care clinic yesterday, and she was told that she has arthtitis in her lower spine.
She had been taking Naprosen OTC and had gotten some relief. We were not surprised at the diagnosis.
She was given a RX for prescription Naprosen and Flexeril and we will see if this helps her.
The Flexeril makes her sleepy and she had a hard time staying awake until 9pm last night.

We have stayed pretty close to the house every day, and I have been walking about 2 miles every day just trying to get some exercise.
My Ipod helps with the walk as I have music in my ears as I walk. I have about 16 hours of music so I don't have to listen to the same song twice if I don't want to.

Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Tommy Hathcock said...

Sounds like you are still having fun traveling and staying busy. Hope Brenda's back gets better.
Yell at us when you come back this way.
see ya,
Tommy and Susan Hathcock