Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back to work

I went back to work after church this morning. I didn't fall down once, although I thought that I might more than once. My head got swimmie several times during the day and I didn't venture too far from my cane .
We did get a lot accomplished today, as there were 4 of us working. We cleaned several varieties of plants and got a few more ready for the 'Spring Fling' show at the end of March.
Several new seed trays were started by Jen and some of the seed trays started earlier, were transplanted into 3.5" pots for further development.
We have somewhat over `150 square feet of show space, and we have a good location on a main isle during the Spring Fling. We display many varieties of grasses and bamboo.in that small space and we usually have pretty good sales during the show.
If the weather is good, we ought to have a good show this year.

Mike's wife has become quite helpful in our endeavor to get ready for the shows. She worked last week while I was off and it surely helped to keep us on track.
She plans to help us with the booths this year and I believe she will be a true asset to our operation.
She has been very involved with many of the plant clubs over the years and she knows so many people in our industry.

Brenda worked on her quilting today and my lap blanket is progressing well.
She has become quite particular in the outcome of the finished product and she takes great care to ensure a quality piece.

Ta ta foe now

No comments: