Thursday, October 17, 2013

Closets

Over the last week the painting has been finished and the closets are now complete.

I have installed the closet organizer in the master closet. It is very elegant and we thank the girls for their generosity.


It took most of 2 days to assemble and install all of the components. The directions were kind of ambiguous and it was a trial and error approach to the installation. But I figured it out and all came together.
I also installed the closet shelving in the spare bedroom and both the linen closet and pantry. It was time consuming and they turned out well.
pantry

linen closet


Tuesday and Wednesday I installed the toilet paper holders and the towel racks in both bathrooms, while Brenda was cleaning the sinks, bath tub and shower. She also cleaned all of the baseboards in the cottage. She spent several hours on the project and the house is getting cleaner.

We also dust mopped all of the floors and wet mopped them. They are surely shiny. I think that they need to be done again so I will do that again tomorrow.

We still await MLGW.

Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Ted and Donna said...

Look into one of those steam cleaners. I got one for my tile (triangle head to get into corners) and it works great. No soap residue to dull the floor over time.

Carol said...

Things are really coming together - can't wait to see everything all come together! Love that closet organizer - sure does look snazzy!