Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Somehow what Rick wrote about did not get posted. It seems that Mike had an overnight visitor in the greenhouse last night. It appears that a skunk got in the plant nursery and reeked havoc on some plants. He was nice enough to leave his perfume also. What a great thing to walk into(not).
While Rick was cleaning up the mess I was on my way to the soup kitchen in Midtown. I help out every 1st, 3rd, and 4th Tuesday of every month. I have been helping since the beginning of April. It is a very rewarding experience to help feed the needy. Only 4 hours a week, who can say no?
After leaving the soup kitchen, I went directly to Bev's house(my twin-8 years difference) to do the laundry. I spent all afternoon with that chore. Got back home about 6 and hated leftovers for dinner. I did the rest of my chores and relaxed the rest of the evening.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

what a mess. Don't think I could have handled that smell. The soup kitchen sounds like the place to be that day.

Debbie said...

wow - how Jerry would love to have these big greenhouses - minus the skunk, of course !!!