Friday, December 12, 2008

It is still cold here

This morning when I got up, it was 26 degrees outside and it was 61 in here. I tried the furnace and nothing happened. I knew the auxiliary propane tank was getting low and sure enough it ran out last night. Fortunately, the main tank is full, so I got dressed, went outside and turned on the tank. With the weather we have been having, the small 20# tank lasts about 10-11 days.

The weather warmed some yesterday, but, with the wind blowing like it was, it was still cold in the shade. I was going to try to change the ABS sensor on the (r) rear wheel, but it was cold lying on the ground.

Monday, during Ted's and my guy trips, we went to my favorite RV place, Demontrond, (the only workhorse chassis parts place north of Houston) to get the ABS sensor. It is supposed to warm up here today, into the 60's, so I will try to put that ABS sensor on today. I need to get the rig inspected before we leave Texas, but I need to fix the ABS sensor first.

While getting Christmas decorations down from the attic a couple of weeks ago, Donna slipped and put her foot and leg through the ceiling in the garage. They found someone to repair it. He took the garage fluorescent light fixture down, but refused to rehang it. Donna asked me if I could rehang the light with Ted's help. I did but we needed some new bolts to attach it to the ceiling.
.
It was while we were out getting these parts that we went to Demontrond and other places. Ted was kind enough to drive. It wasn't my intentions that Ted drive on my errands.

Brenda again washed our cloths there, and since we have several loads of cloths it takes awhile.
It was getting late in the afternoon, so Ted and I went down to Randalls and got one of their signature pizzas. Ted doctored it with some more Mozzarella cheese and some peperoni they had at home. It was really good and filling.



Ta ta for now

No comments: