Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good News

After many months of investigation, reporting and a lot of money spent, Workhorse has decided that there is a problem with the hydraulic brakes on W20 & W22 chassis.
We have a W22 chassis and we have had our share of brake problems. I read on Irv2.com this morning that Navistar (owner of Workhorse) has issued a recall on W20 & W22 chassis.
I started to have the brakes worked on again last week, but after reading on Irv2 that a decision was close, I decided to wait. This will save us up to $2000 in service charges.
I am very glad that Navistar has stepped up and has taken responsibility for this problem.
I now have to find a Workhorse authorized service center here in Memphis. I also have to wait for a letter from Workhorse notifying us of the recall.

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

Ted and Donna said...

Glad to hear there's some relief in sight for your problems ... and hopefully at their expense.