Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting Excited

We have 6 weeks left here. We have been communicating with Jay and Donna about our up coming trip, west, this summer. We are getting so excited. After much frustration on Donna's part, I was finally convinced for the need for reservations for a limited number of parks. I really don't like to use email as a major form of communication, as I think it leads to misunderstandings. I much prefer to discuss in person, but use a phone when distance prohibits that.

I have had itchy feet for several weeks now and look forward to getting on the road. The company (Ted & Donna, Jay & Stella) is also a plus.

We are taking the coach to have the brakes examined and have any work done on them that is deemed necessary. I know we need at least one ABS sensor and since the Brakes have overheated at least 3 times since we have had the coach, I am having the brake fluid replaced. Hopefully they can get it completed in a day or two. I don't feel comfortable taking the coach on a 7000 mile trip and have issues with the brakes. I believe that we are doing what we can to prevent further break problems until Navistar & Bosch initiate a campaign to permanently fix the brakes.

If they have to keep the coach overnight or longer Brian & DD have graciously agreed to have us stay with them. Ain't family great??????????

Nancy is hopefully coming home from the hospital today, after some pretty extensive surgery. We don't feel comfortable imposing on Mike & Nancy so soon after her return home.



Ta ta for now.

No comments: