Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day for seeing old friends

Yesterday, we were to meet some of my old nursing school friends. We met at Mario's restaurant and reviewed our lives since our last meeting. Brinda and I try to see each other at least once or twice a year. Cyndi and I have not seen each other in several years.

We spent over two hours in the restaurant, then drove over to Cyndi's house to continue our visiting. We had a great time.

Earlier, Brenda received a call from one of her old work friends. They met a group of Brenda's friends at a restaurant not far from the park. She came home just beaming.

Brenda retired from the phone company in 2001 and she has managed to maintain those relationships for all of these years even after we began to travel.

When we left for dinner, I had laid the camera down and forgot to pick it up. So therefore no pictures.

Cyndi took a few pictures and I hope that she sends them onto us.


Ta ta for now

No comments: