Thursday, March 8, 2012

Much Improvement

Brenda & I went back to the doctor last week, and everything is improving.
Brenda's rash has cleared up and her face is as beautiful as ever. It appears that what she had was ringworm and generic Lamisil used twice a day has cleared the problem nicely.
We don't know where she got it, but it is cleared up.

I have been working and if I don't move around too much I do ok. I'm not sure if the vertigo is improving or I'm just getting used to it. I still get really dizzy when I look up, so I don't do that much.
I drove to church on Sunday and I drove to the dentist yesterday and it was alright.

We are in desperate need of rain here as it hasn't rained in about 10 days.
Mike and I washed all of the vehicles, so that should bring the rain. It was supposed to rain with thunder and lightning last night, but I didn't hear any rain on the roof.

Brenda finished my lap quilt, It is red, white and blue stripes. It is very nice and keeps my legs warm. Cleo loves it. She loves to sit in my lap while I watch TV, and she lays on top of the quilt.
The red is fairly dark and the combination of colors reminds me of the British flag.

Brenda is having lunch with her sisters and cousins today. One of her cousins has late stage breast cancer and the women try to have lunch with her at least once a month. Good family support. We know with Brenda's journey through her breast cancer, just how important support is.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: