Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My World. Welcome to it......

I took a camera to work so that everyone could meet the people I work with. These pictures were taken yesterday and I will be taking a few more of the people that were absent yesterday. This is a great group of people to work with.

Bill is a new mechanic that started just after I did. He had lunch with his family yesterday, so I was able to meet them. Nice family.

Bill

Tony is our head mechanic and all around guru for biking. He is a library of information on biking. I love talking to him about the subject of biking. He is soft talking and patient with me.


Tony


Here is a picture of the owners of BIKES PLUS. Lidia and Steve are our friends from Nativity Catholic Church. Glen is the co-owner of bikes plus.

Lidia, Steve & Glen
I chose to have a picture of me and Vince in front of Bikes Plus. We are right across from Carmax. Stop in and chew the fat with these great people.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: